Armadale Stores ShopPetrol • Diesel • Shop • Post Office • Garage
Welcome to Armadale Stores
Our Community Shop
Shop Opening Times
- Monday to Friday – 08.30 to 17.30
- Saturday – 08.30 to 15.30
- Sunday – Closed
Post Office Opening Times
Monday / Tuesday 9.00 – 15.30
Thursday / Friday: 9.00 – 15.30
Wednesday / Saturday: 9.00 – 13.30
(closed for lunch 13.30 – 14.00)
At Armadale Stores we stock a wide range of groceries, including newspapers, fresh milk, bread, fruit and vegetables, butcher’s meat, local produce and wholefoods as well as beer, wines and spirits. Vegan and gluten-free options available.
Bring your own containers (or use ours) to buy from our refill section and buy as little or as much as you need – flours, rices, seeds, nuts, dried fruits, herbs, spices, cleaning products and much more.
- Lochalsh Butchers deliver meats on Tuesdays/Fridays.
- We offer fresh tea, coffee and hot chocolate, sandwiches and hot snacks and there is also a free water refill station in the foyer.
- Post Office (where you can withdraw money with a UK debit card),
- Petrol and diesel.
- Calor gas, coal, logs, kindling.
- Compost and local plants.
- Travel accessories – maps, insect repellent, sun cream and other everyday medicines.
AND LOTS MORE!
We also have a battery recycling point and a donation box for the local Food Bank.
Fuel and Garage
The Petrol and Diesel Fuel pumps are owned and operated by Armadale Stores, and these are available during normal trading hours above.
The garage next door is a separate business operated by MacGillivray Motors. If the number of cars regularly parked at the garage is any indication, business is brisk and fully appreciated by the locals! Contact Alasdair MacGillivray on 01471 844361.
Since 2008 the Post Office has offered the full range of services that Royal Mail offer, including limited banking services (cash withdrawals and deposits), as well as Post Office approved stationery.