07 August 2015
Trust Snippets - w/e 7th August
This week’s updates;
- Great news that we have been successful in gaining funding from the Highland Councils Carbon CLEVER Community Grant Fund.
- Skyenet Updates: SCT have been invited to a WHAN meeting in early September to hear how this game changing source of backhaul is being developed, BT still no further on with new backhaul to allow us to expand our network…inept!, SCT have agreed to host a seminar for other existing and aspirant groups in November through HIE’s maximising community assets program.
- August's artists of the month are Gary Mahon (paintings) and Graeme MacKenzie (wood turning). Come and view their display at Armadale Community Post Office and Filling Station.
- Angus met with developers who are bidding to deliver assisted care accommodation in the new Kilbeg development.
- Further meeting this week with Rural Design to review a first presentation regarding potential options for both Trust Land asset sites.
- Split log bags of softwood from Tormore Community Forest are now being sold and are going like hot cakes! Log is in 8" and 10" lengths (please specify at the time of order). £60 per bag delivered anywhere in Sleat. Order your bag now to avoid disappointment! Call 01471 844773 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org or PM through our Facebook page.