13 February 2015
Trust Snippets - w/e 13th February
This week’s updates;
Picture attached is of the children from Sleat Nursery playing with their new outdoor drum kit made from off cuts from Tormore Community Forest.
- The Trust is advertising a new vacancy for a Part Time Social Enterprise Administrator. If know anyone that maybe interested in this opportunity then get them to send in their c.v. with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Angus Robertson, Sleat Community Trust, Trust Offices, Armadale, Sleat, IV45 8RS. For further information about this role please call 01471 844773 and ask for Angus or Sharon. Closing date next Friday 20th.
- Angus will be at the SLCVO board meeting in Portree on Monday. Next week (until Thursday) the Armadale office will be on a reduced service due to staff holidays.
- This Thursday, 19th February, is the first SCT Environment winter talk which will be held in Talla Dearg, Isleornsay at 7.30pm. The presentation will be about Sleat’s Sea Birds
- Trust staff will be working today to unblock one of the verge drains on the Aird road. Brash & log from forest activity will be cleared by Trust staff to prevent potential road flooding .
- Trading board meeting next week.
- Lots of new Ecover products now in stock at our Armadale shop including; Fabric Conditioner, All Purpose Cleaner and Toilet Cleaner. Do your bit for the environment and use these products. Also limited supplies of small log bags for sale.
- We need help with the An Sleiteach newsletter and would love a couple of volunteers to come on board to help with gathering articles, printing and advertising. If you are interested get in touch at email@example.com