06 February 2015
Trust Snippets - w/e 6th February
This week’s updates;
- A new Trust vacancy will be advertised from today. The part time role of Social Enterprise Administrator will be based in our Armadale office and work alongside our Trust Office Manager (Sharon Campbell) on a variety of daily tasks.
- Great meeting yesterday with Emma Micski in regard to her Forest School project which will be based in Tormore. Agreed next steps will include an event day and training of individuals.
- A public meeting of the Sleat Transport Forum will be held on Thursday 12th February at 1930 in Seomar Cruinneachaidh, Sabhal Mor Ostaig. The Forum will provide an opportunity for all matters relating to transport to be raised and discussed. All are invited.
- Thanks to Laggan Forest Trust for the loan of their firewood processor which was returned to them yesterday.
- Ruairdh is away next week at the ScotGrad residential training course in Muir of Ord which is part of his funded training position.
- We need help with the An Sleiteach newsletter and would love a couple of volunteers to come on board to help with gathering articles, printing and advertising. If you are interested get in touch at email@example.com