30 January 2015
Trust Snippets - w/e 30th January
This week’s updates;
- The annual Visit Sleat promotional leaflet goes to print next week. This year, this Trust project, is printing 23,000 for distribution around the Highlands and Islands.
- In the world of broadband; applications for the tender for network installation, maintenance and customer service rep must be in by close of pl
- ay tomorrow, we have agreement to use a mast site which is part of Loch Hourn's network at Beinn Mhialairigh which will aid a better north Sleat connection and Calum will meet with reps of Tarskavaig to discuss options of possible integration of networks.
- The Trust chair met with local potters to discuss a possible future creative space within Tormore Forest which would include a kiln.
- Scottish Woodlands were in the office this week to discuss the next phase of Tormore harvesting.
- We need help with the An Sleiteach newsletter and would love a couple of volunteers to come on board to help with gathering articles, printing and advertising. If you are interested get in touch at email@example.com
- Rupert attended a meeting of the Sleat Transport Forum last week and they have agreed to arrange a date for an open community forum in mid-February. Watch this space for date/time and venue.