Well the referendum is over but the updates keep coming ;
• Very interesting knowledge visit completed this week of Natural Burial Sites. Many Thanks to Jonathan, Fiona and John for showing us around the sites in Findhorn, Fyfie and Grantown on Spey.
• Our crowdfunding website for new fuel equipment is now opened with the snappy title Sleat Think Tank….please donate at https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/7rpI0/ab/a40wi5
• Give a big welcome to Fiona MacKinnon of Aird who will be starting in our community Post Office and Fuel Station this coming Monday.
• Richard Livett will be working in Tormore Forest this week moving timber around for further wood chippings.
• David MacFadyen has agreed to join the board of Sleat Renewables as a director.
• Domestic log sales are available at £31.50 per tonne but excludes delivery (quote will be given) in 10 tonne loads. These logs will be in 5 metre lengths thus more room will be needed to store and some help with handling will be required during cutting.
• Meetings next week for the boards of Renewables and Trading