Your Friday Fix of Trust Updates ;
• The 'Great Sleat Tour' has started with the first passengers all the way from the US of A. The tour will now run every Tuesday and Thursday throughout the summer. Book by phone on 01471 844249 or by popping into Sleat Community Trading (Armadale PO) to get your tickets.
• The Sleat newsletter, An Slèiteach, will be out next week and will include the Sleat Housing Needs Survey. Please complete and return this form to help us shape the future of new housing in Sleat.
• For the first time an exhibition of Sleat-based artists and makers' work will be shown in Talla Duisdale, for one week only, from Sat 26th July. The exhibition has its own dedicated website at www.madeinsleat.co.uk
• Only one week to go to get your applications in for two Trust vacancies. First is for a Sales Assistant based at our busy Armadale Community Post Office and Petrol Station starting in mid-August. Our rate for this vacancy is £7.50 per hour and we can guarantee a minimum of 17 hours per week on a flexible shift system. If you wish to apply send a cover letter and CV to Sleat Community Trust Office, Armadale, Sleat, IV45 8RS or email to email@example.com for further information. The other position being advertised is for a Graduate Development Officer and details can be found by following this link http://www.scotgrad.co.uk/companies/s/sleat-community-trust/placements/graduate-development-officer-mjuqhcpejh
• Next week the board of Crossroads Care will meet at the Trust Offices. This week the meeting room was used by Sleat Community Council. Our meeting room can seat up to ten people and can be hired hire by any other groups or organisations that need a neutral venue. Give us a call if you wish to book.
• Domestic log sales are available again at £31.50 per tonne, which includes VAT, plus delivery in 10 tonne loads. These logs will be in 5 metre lengths thus more room will be needed to store and some help with handling will be required during cutting.
• Its Angus’s turn for a holiday next week and therefore there will be no updates next Friday.