This week’s updates;
• Pleased to announce that Sleat Community Trading’s Post Office and Shop at Armadale will be selling Waverley Paddle Steamer tickets this Spring for trips from the pier on the 28th and 31st of May. More details next week when we hope to receive tickets and promotional materials.
• We are currently advertising a part time sales assistant position for our shop, fuel station and Post Office at Armadale. Closing date is this Tuesday the 22nd April. Please submit a CV and cover letter to the Trust’s office or via email@example.com if you wish to apply.
• The Trust along with several other Sleat representatives will attend a meeting with Finlay Macrae, CalMac's Network Operations Manager this Tuesday at Sabhal Mor Ostaig. Finlay will speak about the recent issues on the Mallaig to Armadale route and about the service as a whole.
• Calum attended a meeting this week of the Achnacloich Grazing’s Committee to discuss a potential broadband mast site.
• Next Thursday Angus and Chris will present to a delegation of senior and district managers of Forestry Commission Scotland in Broadford before guiding them on a tour of Tormore Community Forest.
• Good to see Rab Lees of Local Energy Scotland who dropped into the office for a chat after a visit to Sabhal Mor Ostaig on Monday.
• Board meetings next week for Trading and Renewables.