This week’s updates;
• We are 10! Bands, poetry, Gaelic song, great food, a mega raffle and a superb birthday cake all on offer tonight from 7pm at Talla Mhor, Sabhal Mor Ostaig.
• Scottish Water's project team are to attend the Community Council meeting on Tuesday 1st at Ardvasar Hall at 1930 to brief residents on the latest developments in Sleat.
• Well done to Martin from the Skye Farm Shop for winning an award at the Scottish Variety Awards Ceremony in Glasgow last weekend.
• Chris will be in Inverness next Tuesday at a Community Woodlands Association training seminar on Conflict Resolution.
• Calum will be attending a meeting at Mallaig High School in relation to broadband backhaul.
Angus is presenting today at the Scottish Crofting Federation’s Hungry for Rights project leadership training course at Sabhal Mor Ostaig.
• On Monday we have the main Trust board meeting.