This week’s updates;
• The Trust has made two donations to local groups. Fifty pounds has been given to the group organising a Community Xmas Party in Ardvasar and a £25 petrol voucher was supplied for the raffle at Bun-sgoil Shlèite’s recent anniversary concert.
• Flooring for Àite is due to arrive and be fitted next week and, if the weather behaves itself, a coat of external paint will also be applied. The Skye Farm shop is now looking to be open in the first weeks of December.
• Arrangements are being made for another Sleat Development forum meeting in early January.
• The Trust is happy to help promote the Mountain Bothies Association (MBA) project to create a new bothy from the old semi-ruined shepherd's cottage at Dalavil. MBA are keen to include any local groups or individuals who may be interested in the project, and who might wish to get involved, either with local knowledge or help with some of the extensive renovation work in 2014 and 2015. If so then please contact Peter Aikman of MBA at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more info about the MBA's work go to http://www.mountainbothies.org.uk/
• Keep that foreign currency coming in to our bucket at the Armadale Post Office. It is filling up with lots of exotic coinage (and the odd note!).
• Next week we have a visit from a delegation from Applecross, a meeting with Eilean Iarmain re broadband and the Aspen Project group will have a get together in the Trust Offices.