This week’s updates;
• The wood fuel shed frame arrived at Tormore Forest on Monday. Internal walling is due to arrive in a couple of weeks and it is hoped construction will start by the end of this month.
• Chris has met with Scottish Woodlands about harvesting for next year when a further 0.75km of internal forest roading will need to be constructed.
• Representatives from Applecross will visit Tormore Forest and the Trust on the 25th of November.
• Calum has met with a representative of Tokheim to spec out a new 24/7 petrol pump for the Armadale Filling Station. This info will form part of an application to the new Enterprise Ready Fund.
• Visit Sleat have arranged a feedback and ideas session next Tuesday November 19th in the Somerled rooms, Clan Donald at 5.30pm for all members. Refreshments will be supplied
• Next week we have our first post AGM board meeting for the Trust at which our two new directors, John Norman Macleod and Hans Petri will attend. There are three applications to the Tormore Enterprise Fund which will be heard at this meeting.