This week’s updates;
• The Trust is having a Xmas appeal and is collecting spare foreign currency (notes and coins). Donations can be put into a collecting bucket in the Armadale Post Office or dropped off at the Trust’s Office. Please share with all your friends and family. All proceeds will go to local charities.
• The wood fuel shed frame will finally arrive on site at Tormore Forest next week. Internal walling has now also been ordered.
• New flooring and lockable internal doors have been ordered as preparation for the Skye Farm Shop to open at Aite in the Trading facility at Armadale at the end of this month.
• Chris will meet with Scottish Woodlands on Monday to discuss timber harvesting.
• Calum has met with Kinloch Hotel re our wireless broadband project and he continues to identify potential mast sites around the peninsula.
• Angus has spoken to our new Social Investment Scotland representative for the Highlands and Islands, Eileen Gardner.
• Visit Sleat attended the Destination Skye and Lochalsh event in Clan Donald yesterday (Thursday).
• Next week we have a Trading board meeting and Angus will also attend a SLCVO board meeting in Portree on Monday.