Weekly SCT Updates are as follows:
• Armadale Post Office, shop & filling station is now on Winter Opening Hours:- Mon-Fri: 9am ‘til 5pm (Closed for lunch: 1-2pm; Post Office closed Weds pm) & Sat: 9 – 1pm.
• This week saw both Sleat Trading and Sleat Renewables holding their monthly board meetings.
• Sleat Trading are putting out a tender for a variety of potential Forecourt Renovation works including automated pumps, new fuel tanks, lighting etc. Responses submitted will help the Trust define a costed plan and focus fund-raising efforts prior to overhauling these facilities.
• The Tormore Forest woodfuel shed kit is expected on site by mid-November with construction and fitting out planned to complete by early December.
• This weekend General Manager Angus Robertson returns home from his ‘local shops & co-ops’ tour of New England. Read his blog at http://andorasdearg.wordpress.com/
• The Sleat Community Trust AGM is this Wednesday evening (Oct 30th) at Seòmar Cruinneachaidh, Sabhal Mor Ostaig old campus at 7pm. Come and get a brief summary of the Trust’s activities over the last 12 months, hear (and discuss) where are efforts are directed into the future. A light buffet & drinks will be served after formal proceedings.