This week’s updates;
• The latest An Sleiteach is now out and should be dropping through Trust members letterboxes as of today (Friday). Thanks to Duncan, Claire and the office staff for making this all happen again.
• Two new tenders, one for broadband infrastructure and the other for a housing needs survey, have now been released. All the relevant information can be found for both in the documents section of our website.
• Tormore forest is busy as usual. Our chipper comes across on Weds, a boat will leave Kyle next week bound for Belgium with 1700 tonnes of our chip log and Chris is currently formulating an order of 50,000 new mixed species trees for replanting early next year.
• Sharon will attend a workshop in Inverness on Tuesday about the new Enterprise Ready Fund.
• The Sleat Lunch Club had their annual summer (?) outing yesterday in Plockton. Thirty attendees enjoyed a lovely lunch in the Shores. Thanks was given to the Trust for sponsoring this event.
• Finally, Angus leaves next week for New England, USA as part of his Winston Churchill Travel Fellowship. You can follow his adventures via his online blog at http://andorasdearg.wordpress.com/