This week’s updates;
• A new vacancy is being advertised for a sales assistant for the Armadale Trading facility. More details about this role can be found on the Trust website, Facebook page and in an advert placed in this week’s WHFP.
• SCT has approved a £500 grant for the Sleat Lunch Club from the Tormore Enterprise Fund. This to help with costs of their summer outing to Plockton which includes lunch at the Shores.
• Next weekend is the Community Woodlands Association Conference and AGM at Sabhal Mor Ostaig. The Trust will be conducting a site visit and talk for delegates re Tormore Forest.
• Another much larger pilot delivery of woodchip has been supplied to the LSHA biomass facility at Home Farm, Portree.
• The Trust meets with the Camuscross and Duisdale Initiative for it scheduled quarterly liaison meeting this Monday.
• Lilian Daly of the Post Office visits this Monday to outline options for the service in the future.
• Board meetings next week for Trading and SRL.
• The date for this year’s Trust AGM is the 30th of October at Seòmar Cruinneachaidh, Sabhal Mor Ostaig at 7pm. A light buffet along with drinks will be served after the formal proceedings. We will have two vacancies for directors on the main board. If you are interested in applying fill in the form below and send to email@example.com or pop it through the door of the Trust office.