This week’s updates;
• Extras required for a drama to be filmed in Skye in September. If you would like to be part of this drama then come along and meet at FAS, Sabhal Mòr Ostaig on the 15th August anytime between 1000 – 1700. Gaelic not essential for all extras. Airson barrachd fios cuiribh post-d gu / For more information please email email@example.com
• Domestic log sales continue apace from Tormore forest. Price is £28 per tonne in either 10 or 20 tonne loads plus delivery. Call the office on 01471 844773 for further details.
• Angus has been invited to attend the Secretary of State for Scotland’s visit to SMO next week.
• Final chance for articles for the next Sleat Newsletter - An Slèiteach. Please email any news you wish included to firstname.lastname@example.org including any photo’s you may have.
• Calum has visited Tokavaig and Achnacloich to view potential mast and relay sites for a wireless broadband network. A tender document is being made to ascertain infrastructure costs from suitable installers.
• The date for this year’s Trust AGM is the 30th of October at Seòmar Cruinneachaidh, Sabhal Mor Ostaig at 7pm. A light buffet and drinks will be served after the formal proceedings. We will have two vacancies for directors on the main board. If you are interested in applying fill in the attached form and send to email@example.com or pop it through the door of the Trust office.