This week’s updates;
• Calum is cracking on with our Broadband project and has had another meeting with Community Broadband Scotland. Next week he will start to look at potential mast sites around the peninsula as well as visiting Applecross and Rum for knowledge exchange visits re the Applenet and HEBNET projects.
• Reps from Forestry Commission Scotland will visit next Weds to discuss partnership working at Kinloch.
• Community Land Scotland are running a photography competition. See the attached flyer for more info.
• SRL are, after a good meeting with John Lamont of the Lochalsh and Skye Housing Association, looking at the potential of biomass supply to Home Farm.
• The Trust has a telecon next Thursday with Foundation Scotland re our Santander Funding.
• The Community Woodlands Association Annual Conference and Ceilidh is on Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th August 2013 at Sabhal Mòr Ostaig. More details can be found here http://www.communitywoods.org/event-details.php?id=308
• Next week we have board meeting’s for Renewables and Trading.