This week’s updates a day early as I have a holiday tomorrow;
• The Tormore Enterprise Fund is now live and will support approved applications for funding from budding entrepreneurs as well as community organisations. See the story below for more info.
• The Trading shop now stocks an attractive range of beautiful soaps from Applecross and local honey from Ord.
• The Sleat Development Forum meeting has taken place and the two main outcomes from this was for the Trust to lead a study exercise re. housing “need” on the peninsula and for the college to research the communities wishes re sport facilities during future developments..
• Crossroads Care will be at Aite this Thursday with their very popular pop up charity shop.
• Community Broadband Scotland will attend a meeting of the Trust’s bband group on Tuesday. At that meeting we will be able to present a report detailing all our survey returns as part of our application process for project funding.
• Domestic log deliveries have started for those who ordered from the Trust.
• Chris Marsh is currently on holiday and Sharon will be on leave from Weds.