Little later than usual;
• Trust representatives interviewed last week for the Graduate Enterprise Officer role and an offer will be made today to the successful candidate.
• A small team from Common Futures, who are researching how broadband and IT solutions can transform areas and lives, visited the Trust On Thursday. The visit was in conjunction with our Community Broadband Scotland officer Sandra Byrne.
• The Community Land Scotland AGM and conference is this Friday and Saturday. The event is a sell out with 120 delegates attending. Alex Salmond is the keynote speaker and good numbers of attendees will be coming along to view and hear about the Trust’s projects on the Saturday afternoon. The Trust office will be closed on Friday to allow staff to attend the conference.
• Applications for Trading’s shop assistant role has now closed and there has been an excellent amount of interest in the position. Interviews will be arranged for this week for those most matched to the role.
• The environment group meet today (Monday).
• The Trust is starting to look at arranging a suitable date/time/venue for a Sleat Development Forum meeting which will enable key stakeholders from the area to discuss their future projects.