Your weekly updates a day early as most of the staff are taking Good Friday off.
• Summer opening hours at the Sleat Petrol Station, Shop and Post Office will commence this Monday 1st of April. They are; Monday to Saturday 8.30am to 6pm (closed for lunch between 1pm and 2pm). On a Wednesday the Post Office element of the shop will continue to be closed from lunch time onward.
• To celebrate our summer opening hours we have a new wholefoods section in our shop. Come in and see all our new items and tell us if you would like to see any others added!
• A community group from Ross of Mull & Iona will be visiting the Trust in May to find out more about our forest purchase and post Tormore buy out projects.
• Ground works for the wood fuel shed have now been completed. Next stage is preparation and pouring of a concrete base for the shed frame.
• The office will be closed on Good Friday (29th March).
• The Trust has been contacted by the Mount Blair Community Development Trust for information on forest buyouts.
• Angus attended his first SLCVO meeting as a director on Monday.