This week’s updates;
• The Tormore Community Fund has one new application from the South Skye Moorings Association. The next awards committee meeting will be in early January. If any other applicants are thinking of applying to this round of funding then get in touch prior to Xmas
• The new Broadband group will meet for the first time this Monday night at 7pm.
• A comprehensive walk through this week by the directors and staff of Trading identified actions and timeframes for completing work and kitting out the new shop extension. The intention is for the shop to stock more local produce, co-ordinate wholefoods orders, have an office area with internet/coffee and a charity shop.
• Trading and SRL board meetings are both this week.
• Duncan has visited the An Roth centre in Mull and their trading subsidiaries.
• New tariffing of the timber volumes that will be available in Year 3 and 4 will commence prior to Xmas.