This week’s updates as follows
• Happy to report that our application for £5K of funding from the Highland Council Ward Discretionary Fund has been approved. This funding will be used to help build the new Tormore Wood fuel facility.
• Annette Meehan of Zerowaste Lochaber will visit the Trust next Weds.
• Also on Wednesday the Trust welcomes the National Forest Land Scheme committee for a tour of Tormore forest.
• A government backed Community Broadband conference has been announced at Sabhal Mor Ostaig on Friday 12 & Saturday 13 October. Trust reps will attend.
• The refitting of the portacabin behind the petrol station has started.
• Chris has been made a director of the Community Woodlands Association.
• Six reps from Helmsdale, Melness and Tongue communities visited the Trust on Friday/Saturday.