Here is Sharon's updates for the last couple of weeks;
• Angus has been in contact with Chill Wind regarding the anemometer. They were due to remove it from site on 04.07.12 and are storing the mast. Chill Wind and the Trust are exploring potential new renters.
• The Trust meeting room has been rented out by SWRI, Isle of Skye Yachts and Crossroads Care.
• Helen Smith has been receiving some training in the filling station this will allow casual cover for holidays.
• Deer stalking signage is up at the entrance to the forest.
• Wood chip delivery to SMO has kept up with demand on both weeks. A new chipping of log is in progress this week.
• Private log length (3m) sales from the quarry are now at 477 tonnes.
• The next Trust car boot sale has been arranged for Saturday 25.08.12 in the office car park.
• The submission date for articles for the next newsletter has been set for 23.07.12.
• The SCT for Tormore Community Fund charity café has been booked for 19.07.12 – we still need baking and raffle prizes.